PREQUALIFICATION CONDITIONS AND TERMS
Important info: H&R Block isn’t the loan provider when it comes to Refund Advance loan and will not figure out the total outcome of the Prequalification Service. H&R Block is assisting the provider on behalf of Axos Bank ®, the lending company for Refund Advance. To utilize the Prequalification Service, you authorize H&R Block to deliver your data to Axos Bank as well as Axos Bank to go back the total lead to H&R Block, so the outcome might be supplied for your requirements.
This document (the “Prequalification conditions and terms” or “Prequalification Agreement”) is really an agreement between both you and Axos Bank that governs your utilization of the Prequalification Service. Please remember to read and understand carefully this Prequalification Agreement, which includes a binding arbitration agreement in area 7 that will require quality of disputes by individual arbitration rather than by jury studies or course actions.
- “Axos Bank, ” “We”, “Us”, or “Our” means Axos Bank, as well as its successors, affiliates, third-party companies (including, without limitation, Emerald Financial Services, LLC) or assignees, as relevant.
- “Emerald Card ® ” means the H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard ® released by Axos Bank.
- “Equipment” means the apparatus you utilize to gain access to the Prequalification Service, including yet not limited by mobile phones such as for example a phone that is cellular cell phone or tablet; pcs such as for example a pc or a laptop; or any other devices utilized to get into the Prequalification Service.
- “H&R Block” means HRB Tax Group, Inc., its successors, affiliates, third-party providers, or the franchisees of any of them, as relevant.
- “Prequalification Agreement” or “Prequalification conditions and terms” means this agreement that governs your utilization of the Prequalification Service.Read More